Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 2016 Bullet Journal Set Up

Well hello hello!

How are things going for you?  Well I hope!

I am going to show you a flip through of how I have April set up in my Bullet Journal.

I do have a YouTube video showcasing this month if you would like to check it out!

Let's get right into it shall we?


This month was the start of a new fresh notebook.  That wonderful feeling of a new notebook is something one can not describe.  Lol.


So.  Let's get into some pictures I hope you like pictures because there are a lot.



This first page is the first few days of April.  It wasn't a full week so I didn't want to do a full spread.  So I just decorated it a little then I just did the normal Bullet Journal method.




This next page is just some things that I want to adapt into my life.  Sorry there is so much blurred.  It is pretty personal.


Here we get into my weekly spreads.  Pretty self explainitory I think...



This page is after all of my weekly spreads.  It is a weekly review and highlights page.  I write down things that have happened (both good and bad).  This is my actual journaling these days as my life isn't really that exciting.


This is my weekly overview.  I keep my appointments here on the left side.  For some reason my brain just works this way.  
I also keep sub lists like things I need to grab at say Walmart or Costco.  I also keep a brain dump of sorts on the left page.  










I am trying different methods of meal planning.  Nothing seems to stick.  This is just one of the ideas..



I want to adapt the David Allen GTD system.
 I want to have a general inbox then go from there.  We'll see how it goes.







This is the last page of the month,  I have a monthly review.  I am going review what is working and what isn't.  May be have some outlines of spread ideas and such.


So there you have it.  I hope you enjoyed my flip through.  :)

I would love to see your lay outs.  Visit my Facebook page or leave me some comments down below!


1 comment: