Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Situation series #1

Hello Fleekers!!

How is your week going?  Pretty good I hope!

So I started writing a completely different blog post but it took an interesting turn to what this post is going to be about.  I decided that I am going to make it into a series.  Let me know what you think!!

So I have been watching a lot of planner YouTube videos.  Most of you lovely ladies are moms and wives.  Which is awesome!  That is my dream.  However for now, I am 31 years old, single, working part time and living in my parent's basement apartment until I move.  I don't have my own family to plan and take care of.  I hope to some day.
But for now it's just me.

I got a little discouraged because I see all of your amazing planners.  Decorated.  Tons to do.  Lots of keeping track if things.  It's amazing how you make your planners so pretty and yet so functional.

Yet for me, being on my own I thought, " can I use those cute functional stickers and make lists even though in all honesty I don't have a ton to do?"

After finding some single ladies in my situation I came to the conclusion that yes I can.  They had their planners so cute and functional even though they don't have a whole lot to do.

I will get into my planner a bit and how I use it for my personal situation.  Just remember that no matter your marital status or if you have kids or not it's all about making your planner work for you.  If you love decorating but don't have a ton to do, use the space for your creativity.  If you have kids and are running around kkudos to you busy moms out there) make your planner pretty and yet functional.  It doesn't matter what stage of life you are on. As long as your planner works for you and inspired you.

Here are a few pictures of my planner.  I will get into more detail in later posts.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy fleeking!!










No comments:

Post a Comment