Monday, May 4, 2015

Fishing For Success

Hello my Fleekers!

I have decided I am going to upload twice a week now.  On Mondays and Fridays.  I hope you continue to enjoy the fun even though it will be less.  Less posting in the week not less fun or content.  😆

So.  Let's get into how my Fish inserts are going?  Well it's going OK.  It has been taking some work to get it working for me.  I have only been using them for a few days.  I was just overwhelmed with how much space there is.  I have been researching and digging into how to organize my new set up.  I am wanting to make this lay out a success.


Here is the daily lay out.  I have decorated each day.  It might clash with the previous day but I still enjoy decorating.  

I have settled on using the top left space for daily journaling.  Underneath the washi tape is my daily to dos.  I have started using some functional stickers.  I plan on exploring more shops and getting more stickers.  If you have any suggestions let me know!!

I saw the time line idea on Instagram and loved it.  The person had put a line as shown and the event written along the line.  For the check boxes on the top I am putting my daily menu.  I am thinking about whiting out the check boxes but not sure.

Here are the first two days of May.  As you can see I definitely did some tweaking.  I was going to use a pink sticky notes for my cleaning but I decided to use it a different way.

Here is last week's lay out.  
I was going to use the left side as appointments and journaling.  The right side I split them up into small to do lists.  But I didn't really care for that.  I will show you. Next week the changes in that.  So stay tuned!!

Thanks for reading!  Hope you have a good week!!!!!!

Happy Fleeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment