Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Fleeker Friend Feature

Hello my fellow Fleekers (explanation to that here).

                    Guess what day it is?!



I would like to introduce you to my first fleeker friend.  My number one fan.  My mom.  (Did I elaborate that enough?  Lol.)

Her name is Wendy and here are a few questions to her and her answers.

WHAT KIND OF PLANNER DO YOU USE?

1.  I use blue sky brand planner. I like the weekly/monthly pages.  I don't have enough to plan to warrant the daily ones. And I like this one because it's colorful and had the monthly  tabs.


HAVE YOU ALWAYS USED PLANNERS AND WHAT GOT YOU USING THEM?

2.  I have always used planners for as long as there were planners.  I used Franklin covey planners for many years but they got too pricey for me.  And I could get away with simpler format. I have always liked making lists and checking them off.  Seeing what I have accomplished is always a "high" for me.

DO YOU USE ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR PLANNER?  IF SO WHAT DO YOU USE?

3. Accessories: I like different color pens. But don't really have a method to my madness.  Just like different colors.  I have washi tape but because of the colorful planner I don't really use it.  I like stickers but don't really use them anymore either. I'm boring.

WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRY OUT OTHER PLANNERS OR ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOURS?  HOW OFTEN DO YOU CHANGE PLANNERS?

4.  I tried printing other planners when I starting "arc" ing my planners.  But at the beginning of the year I went back to my blue sky planner and ended up just arching it.

ANY ADVICE ON USING PLANNERS OR FINDING THE RIGHT ONE?

5.  I also run a family binder if you want to see that sometime.  I love that as well.  

Thanks mom for your support!  It was fun getting to know your planner geek side!  I guess it runs in the family.  Lol.  Love you mom!  

I hope to get to know more of you and your planners.  Email me at lifeofafleek@yahoo.com

Happy Fleeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment