Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekly Review Jan 18-24, 2015

Hello my fellow Fleekers!

I have decided that I am going to do a weekly review on Saturday.  I can't wait until Thursday .

So.  This week.  I did not get to my zone cleaning.  I am going to have to brain storm on how I am going to do this.  I love the Flylady system.

I started doing a type of "brain dumping.”
This has been working fairly well so far.  If you would like me to go more into that I can.  Just comment below.




I have started doing times like a youtuber filofaxer that I really am amazed at.  Here is one of her video (enjoyette).  I liked how she arranged her appointment times.  So I started doing that in my bullet journal.



The priority planning from the brain dump worked very well.  I am going to do that again this week.  I also enjoy my goal trackers.

I didn't end up decorating the rest of the week.


I didn't get a whole lot done the rest of the week as I ended up fairly busy.  I did try to do a few things here and there.  But sadly there are a lot of yellow marks.

Here is to a more productive week!  Not perfect.  But better.

How was your week?

Happy Fleeking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment