Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Inside My Filofax

Welcome Fleekers!
I realize it is not technically Thursday but I was so excited to post!!  Mostly because of my new pictures done by my amazing sister Jennie Robins.  I would like to thank her for taking the time for these photos!!!

So.  Let's get into it shall we?  This will be more of an overview.  Not a review of the planner or an in depth explanation of how I plan.  If you would like me to go into detail comment below!!

This is a month view that was using.  I got it from My Life All In One Place.

I have discovered the love of deorating my pages.  This was inspired by the talented blogger Jennifer (My Purpley Life).  I love watching her videos on her decorating.  I have purchased some products of my own and gotten into decorating my pages.  It's so addicting!!  
Below are some of my weekly pages.








These are my sections.  Unfortunately I honestly can't remember where I got these.  
My sections are:
Notes
Lists
Cleaning 
Church
Projects
Holiday
Goals
Money

Below are some of the pages that I created.  If I can figure out how to share them I will put them in a post if anyone isinterested.  



This is my cleaning page.  I base my cleaning off the FlyLady program.  I cut a transparent paper so I can check and erase with out using paper.











The next few pages are transparent paper with sticky notes all over them.  It's nice to have when you are out and about.









This is a pocket I got from Staples.  I keep some Martha Stewart Dew Drops (who doesn't have those?  Lol) and a few other random stickers.









The back has a pocket in which I keep a small notebook that I purchased from Staples.  I intended on using this for food and supply inventory.






A top view.




Well! That is it!  I hope you enjoyed a peek inside my Filofax.  If you would like a review or a more in depth explanation of how I used each page or even planned please let me know!!!  

Happy Fleeking!



Disclaimer:  I am not sponsered in any way. All products mentioned were purchased by me.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment