Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekly Review Jan. 25-31, 2015

Well hello my fellow Fleekers!

My first question is; what the heck happened to January?


I hope your week went well!  I hope you were able to follow through with plans and get things done that you needed to!

As for me?  Well.  I slacked most of the week.  I tried to get most of the things I procrastinated done on Saturday.

I went through my brain dump and looked at all the things I hadn't done.  My goal this week is less highlighted things!

Here is a look at my completed week.







This is my brain dump.  It has been working very well.  I write down everything that I need done day by day.  Depending on how much time I have I put a red * on the things that I could possibly do.  If I don't get that done I highlight them.  Then I forward them to the next day and write them in a different color.



Here are pictures of my weekly spread.  I take the most important items that I believe I can get done and put them in the daily boxes.  This has been great for priority planning.  

I got a bit done on my zone cleaning.  I need to do better.  

How did your week go?  Did you get done what you planned?  

Here's to a new week and a new month!  

Happy fleeking!

PS:  a giveaway is coming very very soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment