Friday, February 20, 2015

Food Journal

Hello Fleekers!

I didn't have a Friend to feature so today we are going to talk about my food journal.

So I have heard that writing down what you eat helps you become more aware of your eating habits and such.  I am not sure about how much it is helping me because I am still eating the same.  But when I do apply it and try to make a conscious effort it does help to know why I might be feeling sluggish or what not.

I tried having a particular notebook for just the food journal but that didn't seem to work.
So when I stated doing the bullet journal I started writing what I ate behind the weeksweekly spread.




This week I started keeping track of my medication and supplements.


And there you have it.  This is how I keep track of what I eat.  I am not perfect at it.  I do miss some days but this has been helping a lot.

Do you keep track of what you eat?  If so how?

Happy Fleeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment