Wednesday, February 18, 2015

January Review

Hello Fleekers!

How is the week going?  Are we ready for Friday?  I sure am!!  Lol.

To be honest I wasn't sure what to blog about today.  So I am going to do a January review.  Let me know if you like these month reviews and I will do more.

This has a lot of pictures!!

This is my monthly spread adapted from the original bullet journal guy.  I think I like it.  Still not sure.

Here is my first week. I decided that the budget box wasn't working.

I started doing the brain dump on my weekly pages.  I decided that was too much.  

Here is the rest of the week.  The highlighted items are things that I forwarded.  

This is a lay out of my menu and food log.  I wrote down everything I needed for the week as far as food.
I highlighted the things that weren't the best food choice.

I saw somewhere either on Instagram or YouTube that someone did an end of week review.  I liked the idea and tried it one week but I don't think it's going to work.  But great idea though.

Week two.  This is where I got more into decorating.  Saw a YouTube video and got the idea for the left page week layout.  Started journaling every day.  Categorized the task list and times.




Food log.  Working really well.


Another menu spread.  Still not doing much with it.

How ya doing?  Hanging in there with me?  If you need to take a break that's totally cool.  I give you permission.  Lol.

All right?  OK.  Here we go.  Two more weeks!

Snow man theme.  Weekly lout going really well.  Came up with a new tasks, time and journalling spread.  

Forgot to decorate the rest of the week.  Shame I know.  

Food journal still working well.

Menu.  Still a negative.
(Hang in there one more week!!!)

Polar Bear theme.  Lay out still going strong.  

Rest of the last week in January.  

Menu.  Need to do something different.  Shopping list works out OK on sticky note.

Final food log.  Started adding boxes for pills and suplaments.  Worked out fantastic.  

And last but certainly not least.  In fact is it my favorite decorated page.  This was a contribution by my two year old niece.

And there you have it.  Woosh!  The who first ever month in my Bullet Journal.  It worked out really well.  The thing I love about using a notebook/bullet journal is you can change it up anyway you want.

I would love to see some of you pages from January!  How did your planning go?  Did you change anything in the new year?

As always happy Fleeking!


No comments:

Post a Comment