Monday, February 23, 2015

Sticker Binder

Hello Fleekers!

I am sorry about the delay in my post today.  But here we are!  Another Monday.  A weekend has come and gone.  Hope it was a good one.

Here is a post about my sticker binder.

Hope you enjoy.

This is my sticker binder.  It is a simple three ring binder.  I believe it is either two and a half inch or a three inch.  I got mine at Walmart I believe.  But you can get them at any office supply store.

I have these folders that I used before...
I did enjoy them and I still use them for my sticker binder as you will see later on.  These are my favorite binder indexers ever.  Love love love these.

However.  I was at Target the other day and found these babies!!  I thought, "those would be perfect for my stickers!!"
So I ended up buying a whole bunch.  





They are awesome for holding stickers!  I love them so much.  
So here is a walk through of my binder.

















And there you have it.  I love this set up!  It had been working up so well!!  I am able to grab things easily and they are all contained in one place.

How do you organize your stickers?  I would love to see!!

Happy Fleeking!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. can't wait to get those stickers in a binder and organized. thanks

    ReplyDelete