Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fauxdori Brain Dump

Hey hey Fleeker Friends!

How's it going? 

So.  Today I thought I would take you a little deeper into my Fauxdori and how I plan.


So.  I have a booklet at the very back that I use for my brain dump.  Almost every night I come her to unload.  I put the date, then any appointments then any tasks that I think I need to do the next day.  It doesn't matter if I know I don't have time for them.  I just write it down.  I have linked several times in previous posts about a video on YouTube that I learned how to do this and I love that video.  But here is the link. It's a great video.  I love it.

After I get down all of what is in my brain at the moment, I put an astric by the items that I know I can get done that day. 

From there I put them in my weekly view.  This might seem redundant and perhaps it is, buti like having a weekly view.  Plus I like journaling in my weekly view.  



So that is how I use my brain dumping and weekly booklet.  I also have a monthly booklet which we will look at later. 

How do you use your brain dumping?  I would love to read and see ideas!  

Happy Fleeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment