Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fauxdori Fantasies Series

Hello Fleekers!

This post is very random.  But I thought it would be interesting to post about my ideas of what I want my Fauxdori to be before I get it.  Just to see how it evolves and the journey.  You are more than welcome to come along with me!!

So.  As mentioned in the previous post I did purchase a Fauxdori on Etsy.  I have been eyeing one for a month or two.  I know that isn't terribly long, but I thought about it more and more.  I finally took the plunge and bought it.

Here are my thoughts on how I  am planning on using it.  We will see how it comes about.

I plan on fully diving into the original brain dump/bullet journaling idea.  Instead of having my tasks on the weekly spread I am going to have a booklet dedicated to writing everything down that I need to do day by day.  I think I am going to use the graph paper booklet for this.
I have been talking to a lovely lady on FB about this and it got me kind of regretting pre decorating my planner.  But the good news about change is I can learn right?

I will then have my monthly calendar.  This is where I plan to have standard appointments and such.  I will be decorating it and color coding it.

The next booklet will be the weekly.  To be honest I am not sure how to utilize this one.  I can't decide if I want to do priority planning and just put a few of the tasks or just have appointments.  Not sure yet.  Any thoughts?  I would love your ideas!!

I will have another booklet for lists.  This will be my zone cleaning lists, packing lists, movies I want to see etc.  I am going to use the blank one...I think....for this booklet.

As for the lined one I think I am going to use it for notes.

So.  Those are my plans!  We'll see what happens when it comes!  Can you tell I am super excited about this?  Lol.  I am having a hard time being patient.  Haha.

Your homework is to post pictures to my Facebook page or comment down below on how you use your Faux!Ma Doris!  If you would like to!!

Thanks for stopping by and joining me in my journey!!

Happy Fleeking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment