Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How's It Going?

Hey hey Fleeker Friends!

Hope your weekend is going good.
You wondering how's it going in my Fauxdori (come on admit it!  I know you are!) aren't you?  Well!  Here we go!



So, I am waiting (still) for my inserts.  In the mean time I really needed a calendar to work with.  So I printed one out from My Life All In One Place.   Just as a reference for now.  

Here are my pages for my brain dump.  I wrote everything that I thought of.  And I mean EVERYTHING.  It is working out pretty good so far. 


I needed a way to track some stuff so I just started a page just to see.  I also wanted a spot to put things that I kept on putting off.  We'll see how that goes.  Any ideas on what you do with tasks you keep forwarding?  I got tired of writing them day after day so I thought may be if I put them in a separate list I will feel more focused to get them done.  I dunno.  Any thoughts?

I added some sticky notes on my second insert.  I am using the bigger ones for my menu and shopping list.  We will see how this goes.

Anyway.  That's it folks!  I would love to see pictures and read ideas on your Fauxdori and Bullet Journals!  

Have a good rest of the week!!

Happy Fleeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment